The 6th Annual GW Ethics & Publishing Conference
Monday, July 8, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM (EDT)
The 6th Annual GW Conference on Ethics and Publishing brings together a distinguished group of publishing leaders for presentation and discussion on ethical challenges in publishing.
Highlights from the Ethics & Publishing Conference, Monday, July 11, 2011. Hosted by the Graduate Programs in Publishing, GW College of Professional Studies
2013 CONFERENCE THEME:
This conference is designed for publishing professionals, but is open to the general public. We look forward to your participation!
Visit our website for more info on programs offered in Publishing by the GWU College of Professional Studies.
- Helen Abadzi, Global Partnership for Education, globalpartnership.org
- Tom Allen, CEO of Association of American Publishers, www.publishers.org
- Niko Pfund, President Oxford University Press, global.oup.com
- Carlos Rossel, Publisher, The World Bank, http://publications.worldbank.org
- Michael Jensen, industry consultant and National Academies Press (former), www.michaeljonjensen.com
- Dennis Johnson, founder Melville House Books, www.mhpbooks.com
- Joe Wikert, industry consultant and O’Reilly Press (former), jwikert.typepad.com
- Geneva Henry, University Librarian, GWU
COPYRIGHT AND FAIR USE PANELISTS
- American Chemical Society
- Public Knowledge
To be announced